Villa Côte d'Azur 226, Terre Blanche
Located in Large Country Estate
Close to Terre Blanche Golf Resort
Stunning Landscaped Gardens
This classical country villa nestled in the Terre Blanche estate lets you live in grand French style through its manicured gardens and beautifully spacious and airy rooms. The furnishings and artwork throughout the property are a subtle blend of the contemporary and the antique.
Despite its new construction, the fully serviced villa has been able to reuse the stone from a pre-existing ruin of an early 18th century sheep barn in the outside living areas and wine cellar to a stunning effect. In the past, the estate was owned by Louis Sauveur, Marquis de Villeneuve and French ambassador to the Ottoman Empire and is now home to Terre Blanche Golf Resort & Spa.
The villa has a dramatic two-story entrance in which the decor fuses contemporary and antique design and furnishings in muted tones. A well conceived pool house with barbecue kitchen and expansive outdoor living and dining areas surround the spacious swimming pool.
Highlights of the interior design are the owner’s wine cellar, private cinema and the spacious, superbly equipped kitchen. The property houses the owner's art collection, including works by Bernard Saint, Arina Gordienko, Lisa Lindqvist, Alexis Gorodine, Didier Caudron, Bella Pieroni and Jef Aerosol.
- French Country Villa in Cote d'Azur for rental
- Sleeps 12 adults and 4 children
- 6 Bedrooms ensuite
- Beaches of Cannes & St Tropez, 30 mins
- 1000m² of living space including cinema room
- Spacious outdoor living & dining areas surrounding magnificent swimming pool
- Pool House
- Dedicated Concierge
- Live in chef, two live in hostesses & daily housekeeping included
- Set in 1.4 hectares of beautiful gardens
- Large Provence Villa for rental
- Perfect for Privacy & Security
- Within the estate of The Terre Blanche Golf Resort with spa, kids club and golf