Sleeps 14, 7 Private Residences, Private Outdoor Pool, 58,000-acre Wildlife Sanctuary
" One of the most remarkable private ranches in Africa. "
Located on the Laikipia plateau 45 minutes by private charter north of Nairobi, Ol Jogi is a wildlife sanctuary of 58,000 acres.
Ol Jogi hosts large herds of elephants, antelopes, reticulated giraffe, zebra, leopard, lion, cheetah, small cats, three species of primates and a stunningly diverse array of birds.
This game-rich ranch, however, has as its primary mission the protection of endangered species, and thus it provides sanctuary to a large population of black rhinos, over 10% of the world’s Grevy’s zebra and wild dogs.
- Kenyan luxury wildlife villa for rental
- Located within a 58,000 acre private reserve
- Sleeps 14 adults in 7 Private Residences
- Beautiful private heated outdoor pool
- Fully equipped office
- Spa, steam room, sauna and Jacuzzi
- Tennis court, fitness centre & yoga room
- Underground wildlife viewing room at waterhole
- Horseback riding, Nature Walks & Game Drives
- Wildlife Rescue Centre & Veterinary Clinic
- Fully staffed